ELECT ASHTABULA COUNTY
Ashtabula County Voting Information
Ashtabula County Board of Elections
8 W. Walnut Street
Jefferson, OH 44047
Important Voting Dates
Voter registration deadline for the November 0, 2017 election is October 00, 2017
Absentee ballots to be mailed for November 0, 2017 general election must be received by boards of elections by noon on November 0, 2017
Election is November 0, 2017
Election Night Results: www.electionsonthe.net results
Voter Registration Locations: www.electionsonthe.net locations
Voter Registration Form: www.electionsonthe.net registration
Absentee Voting Information: www.electionsonthe.net absentee
Polling Location Search by Address: www.voterfind.com
Vote by Mail
You do not need a reason to vote absentee in Ohio; any registered voter can vote by mail. You can request your ballot starting on Wednesday, Aug. 00.
- Complete the absentee ballot request form. Print request Form pdf.
- Once you have completed your application by providing all of the required information, print and sign it.
- Mail the request form back to your county board of elections. Your request must be received by your county board of elections by noon on Saturday, Nov. 0.
8 W. Walnut St.
Jefferson, OH 44047
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Monday – Friday)
Telephone: (440) 576-6915
Fax: (440) 576-1445
- Wait to receive your ballot in the mail from your county board of elections. If you have questions about your absentee ballot request, you should call the county board of elections.
- Return your voted ballot. You can return your absentee ballot by mail; it must be postmarked by Monday, Nov. 0. You can also return your absentee ballot in person to the county board of elections no later than 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 0.
**Military and overseas voters:
Click here for more information on how to vote from abroad.
Military and overseas ballots must be signed and submitted for mailing no later than 12:01 a.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 0.
Military and overseas ballots must be received by boards of elections no later than Friday, Nov. 00.